- Adaptive nonlinear control for spacecraft proximity operations with strong guarantees on identification of mass properties.
- Implementation of Model Predictive Control (MPC) for spacecraft pose-trajectory generation.
- Experimental implementation of a vision-based feedback controller on a 5-DOF platform. The project aims to use a dual quaternion (DQ) control law, a DQ-MEKF, and pose feedback from a monocular vision system to perform proximity operations with respect to a known target.
- Exploration of the separation property in the design of control law for nonlinear systems.
- Implementation of a velocity-free dual-quaternion controller, for spacecraft pose control for a simulation incorporating orbital dynamics. The work was performed in MATLAB and Simulink.
- Experimental research in supersonic mixing for scramjets using Schlieren and PLIF.
- Study of instability frequencies of methane-air diffusion flame dynamics through image processing.
- Participation in a research project aiming to stabilize a flame underwater.